Auto Glass Coupons in OakvilleAugust 5, 2013 9:32 pm
Several days ago I was searching for auto glass repair in Oakville and found out that there are a number of auto glass companies operating in Oakville or including the area in their service offering.
They all seem to offer competitive prices and free quotes, for some it was about calling to get the price to repair or replace the windshield for others it was an online quotation form on the website or they invited the car owners to come to the shop for assessment of the car glass damage and a free quote.
A few suggested coming to the place of work of home with a mobile service in order to get the price quote, so all and all many options to choose from.
After studying the options and seeing the many autoglass companies that show up on the search like Auto Glass Dixie, GZone Auto Glass, Speedy Auto Glass, Apple Auto Glass, Star Auto Glass and a few more I have decided to write this information for the benefit of the people who may need their car glass repaired or replaced and in need of a fast and cost effective quote to best fit their specific situation.
There are a number of things you may want to consider:
1. How local is the business offering the service – for example if you are in Oakville, you may prefer to work with a shop that is also in Oakville and not a mobile service from out of town.
2. Prompt reply – try filling out the shop online quote form or call them, do they promptly answer? is the information useful and friendly?
3. Online quotes – if the business offers free online quote form on their website, consider filling one out, this is a useful way to fast receive a better quote for the repair work needed.
4. Franchise .vs. Independent – this is always a good question when it comes to service, which one will benefit you the most? I guess it makes sense to assume that the independent shops will be able to offer the lower price for the same work, however this is one topic each one of us should consider for themselves.
5. Website – the website much like the shop itself tells you a lot about the business, if the site is professional and informative it can be a good sign to indicate the business performs in a professional manner.
6. Price quotes – some shops offer a lower quote promise, this does not surprise me given the competitiveness of the industry. Don’t be shy and shop around for the best price that you will be comfortable paying for the work required.
7. Warranty – ask about the warranty, what is included. This can be very important in case something does happen to the glass repaired or replaced in the near future.
8. Insurance deductibles – if your car glass is covered by the insurance, you may still be expected to pay deductibles. Ask the shop about that, some will pay up to 100% of your autoglass insurance deductibles.
I hope this helped you in some way to better evaluate your options.
This post was written by a Brian Miller. Brian is an experienced blogger and shares his experience in many industries with dozens of blog posts done to date.
If you need more information about getting the lowest quote for your auto glass in Oakville, contact Speers Auto Glass.
Categorised in: Auto Glass Articles
This post was written by Speers Auto Glass Staff
Comments are closed here.